Our statewide Board
The Local Land Services Board is responsible for overseeing statewide priorities in line with our State Strategic Plan. This includes:
- determining and approving strategy and policy for Local Land Services
- approving the organisational structure of Local Land Services
- implementing a clear accountability framework to deliver the strategy
- overseeing financial management
- enabling and monitoring regional performance
- monitoring the risk management of Local Land Services
- being accountable to customers, stakeholders and investors
- meeting and monitoring regulatory compliance
- promoting the reputations and benefits of Local Land Services at the state level.
Our Local Land Services Chair is responsible for the leadership of the statewide Board, and is appointed by the Minister for Agriculture and Western NSW.
Our Board is made up of each of the Chairs of local Boards. Our 2020-24 Chairs of local Boards are as follows:
- Central Tablelands - Ian Rogan, Millthorpe
- Central West - Susan Madden, Dubbo
- Greater Sydney - Robert Webster, Sydney
- Hunter - Tony Hegarty, Cassilis
- Murray - Derek Schoen, Corowa
- North Coast - Bob Smith, Mylestom
- North West - Richard Clark, Boggabilla
- Northern Tablelands - Grahame Marriott, Inverell
- Riverina - Barney Hyams, Batlow
- South East - Fay Steward, Tarranganda
- Western - Magnus Aitken, Conargo.
Our CEO and Board Chair
Steve Orr - Chief Executive OfficerSteve commenced in his current role as Chief Executive Officer of Local Lands Ser...