Our statewide Board
The Local Land Services Board is responsible for overseeing statewide priorities in line with our State Strategic Plan. This includes:
- determining and approving strategy and policy for Local Land Services
- approving the organisational structure of Local Land Services
- implementing a clear accountability framework to deliver the strategy
- overseeing financial management
- enabling and monitoring regional performance
- monitoring the risk management of Local Land Services
- being accountable to customers, stakeholders and investors
- meeting and monitoring regulatory compliance
- promoting the reputations and benefits of Local Land Services at the state level.
Our Local Land Services Chair is responsible for the leadership of the statewide Board, and is appointed by the Minister for Primary Industries.
Our Board is made up of each of the Chairs of local Boards. Our 2017-20 Chairs of local Boards are as follows:
- Central Tablelands - Ian Rogan, Millthorpe
- Central West - Susan Madden, Dubbo
- Greater Sydney - Robert Webster, Sydney
- Hunter - Tony Hegarty, Cassilis
- Murray - Derek Schoen, Corowa
- North Coast - Bob Smith, Mylestom
- North West - Conrad Bolton, Wee Waa
- Northern Tablelands - Grahame Marriott, Inverell
- Riverina - Barney Hyams, Batlow
- South East - Allison Harker, Yass
- Western - Magnus Aitken, Conargo.
2016–17 Annual Report
From our ChairOn behalf of our staff and board, I am pleased to present our 2016–17 Annual Report.Delivering v...
Grants and funding
Resilient Communities, Small Grants 2020 - now openApplications for the 2020 Resilient Communities Small Grants are ...