Call us on 1300 795 299 during business hours from Monday to Friday.
To report unusual disease signs, abnormal behaviour, or unexplained deaths in livestock call the Emergency Animal Disease Hotline on 1800 675 888.
To report suspect presence of exotic plant pest or disease, or unusual plant symptoms call the Emergency Plant Pest Hotline on 1800 084 881.
You can use our online customer enquiry form to make an enquiry or update your details. All online enquires will be responded to promptly within working hours by return email or phone call.
You can also email your region:
- Central Tablelands - email@example.com
- Central West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater Sydney - email@example.com
- Hunter - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Murray - email@example.com
- North Coast - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Tablelands - email@example.com
- North West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riverina - email@example.com
- South East - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western - email@example.com
Connect with us
Explore our social media channels for great insights, our services and what’s happening in your patch.
If you are unsure which region you are in, you can find out by simply entering your address on our interactive map.
If you already know your region, you can find your closest regional office contact details and newsletter sign up at:
- Central Tablelands
- Central West
- Greater Sydney
- North Coast
- Northern Tablelands
- North West
- South East
Write to us at:
NSW Local Land Services
PO Box 1048
Dubbo NSW 2830
We welcome your feedback, suggestions, compliments and complaints. We keep customers at the heart of what we do and use your feedback to improve what we do and how we do it.
For more information about our complaints handling process, see our have my say and give feedback page.
For general media enquiries or to be put in contact with the suitable media contact in a particular Local Land Services region, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a media outlet, join our media database to sign up for our media releases.