Local Land Services provides leadership in flood recovery support and advice to impacted landholders after an emergency response has wound down.
- Animal assessment and veterinary advice and assistance
- Livestock feeding and management advice
- Pasture, cropping and horticulture recovery advice
- Plant and animal biosecurity surveillance and advice
- Erosion control and riverbank restoration advice
Landholders requiring further assistance can contact Local Land Services on 1300 795 299.
Flood Recovery Newsletter
Subscribe by selecting the 'Natural Disasters' option from the pick list, here: https://bit.ly/NC-Sign-Up
You can also view previous issues of the flood recovery newsletter here.
How can I make better farm management decisions?
PRODUCTION ADVICE - MAY 2020 - THE BUSINESS OF FARMINGBy Adrian SmithSenior Land Services Officer, Mixed Farming Sys...
Plains-wanderer captive breeding success
NRM NEWS – MAY 2020 – SIGNIFICANT SPECIESBy Claire Gannon  ...