Lodge my Annual Land and Stock Return
Annual Land and Stock Returns (ALSR) are essentially a 'farm census' and provide us with important information on land use and livestock numbers across the state.
The information you provide is invaluable and allows us to:
- quickly and accurately respond to emergency or biosecurity events
- protect our ‘clean and green’ reputation against pests and diseases
- build a statewide picture of agricultural land use and livestock numbers
- monitor flocks and herds for emergency animal diseases
- help keep domestic and international markets open.
Even if you have no stock, it is important to lodge your annual return. Information related to cropping and horticulture enterprises and lifestyle blocks is invaluable in a biosecurity event such as a pest or disease outbreak. Lodging your annual return is also a legal requirement.
ALSRs are to be lodged no later than 31 August each year.
Customer portal opens 30 June 2022.
Your ALSR must be completed by 31 August 2022.
Healthy Farm Dams webinar recording
A Healthy Farm Dams webinar was recorded detailing the importance of good quality water for livestock and keeping fa...
While dry times come and go, nothing can fully prepare farmers for drought. Over the last few years, parts of NSW ha...