I want to
At Local Land Services, we understand the issues faced by members of our community and offer useful advice and assistance at critical times.
There are many ways to interact with Local Land Services. Reach out to us, or choose from the most common services below. We’re here to help
I want to….
- Apply for a property identification code
- Pay my rates
- Lodge my annual return of land and stock
- Request a property search
- Apply for grants and funding
- Have my say and give feedback
- Access emergency relief and advice
- Apply for a permit
- Contact my local office
- Report a pest, weed or disease
- Make a payment
If you have any problems accessing any of the information provided by Local Land Services, call us on 1300 795 299 or contact your local region.
2016–17 Annual Report
From our ChairOn behalf of our staff and board, I am pleased to present our 2016–17 Annual Report.Delivering v...
Governance is a set of responsibilities, practices, policies and procedures set by the Local Land Services Board to:...