Our senior management team and structure
The relationship between the Local Land Services Board, local Boards, and management is crucial for our organisation to achieve the same vision and objectives.
Our senior management team
Our senior leaders include:
- Local Land Services Chief Executive Officer – David Witherdin
- Executive Director, Strategy and Engagement – Carolyn Raine
- Executive Director, Regional Operations - Rob Kelly
- Acting Chief Financial Officer, Finance – Svenja Piggott
- General Manager, Soil Conservation Service – Tim Ferraro.
Our General Managers
Our regional General Managers lead their staff to deliver local on-ground results. They drive regional collaboration and customer and investor services.
- Central West – Natasha Collier (Acting General Manager (A/GM))
- Central Tablelands – Andrew Mulligan (A/GM)
- Hunter – Brett Miners
- Greater Sydney – Sharon Elliott
- North West – James Hutchinson-Smith
- Northern Tablelands – Paul Hutchings
- North Coast – Louise Orr
- Murray – Gary Rodda
- Riverina – Ray Willis
- South East – Anthony Marshall
- Western – Erlina Compton.
2016–17 Annual Report
From our ChairOn behalf of our staff and board, I am pleased to present our 2016–17 Annual Report.Delivering v...
Grants and funding
Resilient Communities, Small Grants 2020 - now openApplications for the 2020 Resilient Communities Small Grants are ...