Horse health and welfare
Understanding your horse's needs is essential to their health and welfare. Luckily there are some great resources available to help you care for your animals and meet your legal requirements. You should consider:
- your horse's nutritional and welfare needs
- daily health and hygiene practices
- how to identify diseases and stop their spread
- how to report diseases and unusual symptoms
- requirements for transporting horses
- having a plan for your horses during emergencies.
Read more below.