Horse health and welfare
Understanding your horse's needs is essential to their health and welfare. Luckily there are some great resources available to help you care for your animals and meet your legal requirements. You should consider:
- your horse's nutritional and welfare needs
- daily health and hygiene practices
- how to identify diseases and stop their spread
- how to report diseases and unusual symptoms
- requirements for transporting horses
- having a plan for your horses during emergencies.
Read more below.
Farm Force - Farm kids standing guard against bushfire, pests, drought and flood
The challenges farming families face when dealing with the impacts of bushfire, pests, drought and flood have an eno...
While dry times come and go, nothing can fully prepare farmers for drought. Over the last few years, parts of NSW ha...