Programs and projects
Each year Murray Local Land Services invests in a range of projects to help achieve our catchment goals.
- 2023 Murray Fox Baiting Program
- Animal biosecurity video series
- Bringing Plains-wanderers back from the brink
- Bushfire erosion video series
- Enhancement of NSW Central Murray Forests Ramsar Site
- First Nations artwork
- Grassy Woodlands
- Improving farm water for livestock and biodiversity
- Ovine Johnes disease
- Refreshing Rivers Program
- Restoring Superb Parrot Flyways
- Murray native seed services - helping you help your land
- Small Farms Network
- Sustainability credentials project
- Vet Chat video series
- Wild Orchids Project
- Wetlands for Wildlife
Reconnecting River Country Program
Local Land Services, in partnership with the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment’s Water Infrastructure NSW and Environment, Energy and Science will work with landholders and communities across the southern Basin to implement the Reconnecting River Country Program (the program).
Refreshing Rivers Program
The Refreshing Rivers program is addressing land use and land management issues in a number of ways, working hand-in-hand with landholders, partnering with community organisations, and connecting to national sustainability and stewardship schemes.
By providing new partnerships, pathways and incentives for action, the Refreshing Rivers program is delivering a range of initiatives over 10 years that will reinvigorate waterway management across NSW. The aim is to drive social change leading to improved health of inland waterways sustained by industry, farmer and community action.
Elizabeth Farm is a beef-producing company based on the South Coast of NSW. Operating since 1989, Troy and Shelley H...
Wyoming is a mixed enterprise in far north-west of NSW and has been farmed since the 1960s. It is owned by a German ...