Your block's native vegetation can play a big role in supporting a healthy ecosystem, improving any farm production, creating privacy and even give much pleasure in connecting you with nature.
Even having an basic understanding of how to manage your trees, shrubs and groundcover will go a long way in supporting your rural living goals.
- Central Hunter Valley Eucalypt Factsheet 2021 [8.3 MB PDF]
- Rural Living Handbook
- Scattered paddock trees [496.4 KB PDF]
- Tree planting to improve landscape connectivity & production
- A primer on managing native vegetation
- Thinning for Biodiversity
- Hunter Farm Forestry Network
- Revegetation of Abernethy's Creek
- Fencing off your Riparian areas for productivity and rehabilitation
- Myths about Mistletoe