Community Advisory Group
South East Local Land Services is committed to service delivery through the engagement of local communities, industry, stakeholders and land manager groups.
The South East Local Board has established a Community Advisory Group (CAG) to help improve service delivery, by providing input into specific programs, projects and issues across the region.
The CAG is comprised of individuals who have a passion for improving the effective delivery of programs, projects and other services across the South East region.
CAG members work closely with Local Land Services staff to provide high level advice to the South East Local Board and management on specific programs, projects and issues across the full range of Local Land Services service delivery areas and responsibilities:
- productive agriculture
- plant and animal biosecurity
- emergency management
- natural resource management.
The CAG is a key contributor to South East Local Land Services’ aim to provide effective, appropriate, relevant, timely and valued services to local communities.
- Allows for the exchange of information and advice between the South East Local Board and management and the community.
- Provides a mechanism for gathering input into the design, type, structure and delivery of specific South East Local Land Services programs, projects and services.
- Assists South East Local Land Services to identify opportunities and challenges relating to projects, programs and services in the areas of productive agriculture, plant and animal biosecurity, emergency management and natural resource management and more generally if required.
- Participates in the development of programs, projects and service performance outcomes and measurement criteria.
- Provides a forum to help improve the South East Local Land Services service delivery.
Community advisory group volunteer members are selected based on their suitability to participate in the group.
Farm flood readiness kit
Is your property flood ready? A guide to preparing for floods.When you live on a floodplain, having a flood plan...
2016–17 Annual Report
From our ChairOn behalf of our staff and board, I am pleased to present our 2016–17 Annual Report.Delivering v...