Rural property ownership
Managing a small landholding for production, the environment or lifestyle can bring a range of complexities and opportunities.
However there are many resources to help you make decisions about how you manage your land.
- Farm planning - setting your vision for your land
- Barrington River – A Property Management Case Study
- Salt Water – A Property Management Case Study
- The Hunter LLS Poddy
- Rural Living Handbook
- Marketing fundamentals for direct to market producers
- The Big Shift for Small Farms podcast
- Farmers selling direct to market survey results [857.0 KB PDF]
- How can I make better farm management decisions?
- Protecting your land from rural crime (NSW Police)
- The Farm Small Farm Smart Podcast (Farm Table)
- Top Tips on setting up a small farm - Steve & Susan Nicholas
- Top Tips on managing a small farm - Terrewah Farm, Kangaroo Valley
- Top Tips on managing a farm - Kangaroo Valley Eggs
- Top Tips on getting established on a small farm - David & Kim King
- North Coast Land Activity Calendar
- SOCO Farm, Berry
- Wilfords Lane (Burrill Lake) Wetland, Milton
- Julie Holstegge (Milkwood Farm), Milton