Contact us for land management assistance
At Local Land Services, we believe that partnerships are essential to our success, particularly when it comes to land management. Our Land Services Officers can:
- Explain the Land Management Framework and how it applies to your property
- Assist you with native vegetation species identification
- Give you advice about your land management options including allowable activities and pathways under the Land Management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018
- Direct you to information including fact sheets and the necessary forms you might need
- Arrange a time to visit your property
- If required, work with you to draft a certificate for your clearing or land management activity under the Code and track the progress of your proposal. The certificate proposal will be submitted and, when verified, a certificate will be issued to you
- Provide you with follow-up advice and support after you have been issued a certificate
- If required, advise you on clearing under the Native Vegetation Panel or the State Environmental Planning Policy (Vegetation in Non-Rural Areas) 2017.
- Connect you to further advice, networks and funds to restore native vegetation and help protect threatened species
Call us: 1300 795 299 and ask for an officer to help you with land management
Email us: email@example.com
Visit us: Drop into one of our offices. Find your nearest office.
Northern Rivers Farms
The suite of land management tools offered through Local Land Services is allowing Kristian Randall and his family t...
Junjira is one of the properties in the Capertee Valley that is part of a project to increase the area of habitat fo...