Land Management Code - continuing use
The continuing use part of the Land Management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018 enables the continuation of lawful land management activities that were in place between 1990 and the commencement of the Land Management Framework on 25 August 2017.
The 'Land Management Code - continuing use' fact sheet covers:
- managing woody native regrowth in native pastures
- soil and groundcover distance
- continuation of land management activities undertaken after 1990
- continuation of rotational activity undertaken prior to 1990
- unauthorised clearing of critically endangered ecological community
- landholding restrictions
- treatment area restrictions
- method and impact conditions
- requirements prior to undertaking permitted clearing
- re-categorisation of land.