These are the forms you will need to lodge before undertaking certain types of native vegetation management under the Land Management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018. Some activities require you to notify us prior to undertaking the work, while for others you will need to apply for a certificate. Note: Allowable activities do not require any forms.
This is what you will need if you want to:
- Manage invasive native species (low impact clearing): Download the Invasive Native Species Notification Form PDF, 203.02 KB
- Thin woody native vegetation for pasture expansion (uniform thinning): Download the Pasture Expansion Notification Form PDF, 67.1 KB
- Removal of paddock tree areas (under Part 5 Equity - Div 1): You must contact us prior to clearing and for each 12 month period in which clearing is intended to be carried out
- Manage compromised groundcover: Download the compromised Groundcover Notification Form. PDF, 67.23 KB
- For all other native vegetation clearing, you will may need to apply for a certificate under the Code: Download the Land Management expression of interest form PDF, 90.08 KB
- Withdraw a notification of intended clearing where no clearing has been undertaken: Download the Withdraw Notification Form PDF, 73.62 KB
If you need more information or help to use the appropriate form:
Under the Land Management Code, mid-north coast berry producer Lalli Farms has expanded a new winter cropping thornl...
The new land management framework has helped fifth-generation farming family, the Corrigans, to implement a drought-...