Landholder forms

These are the forms you will need to lodge before undertaking certain types of native vegetation management under the Land Management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018. Some activities require you to notify us prior to undertaking the work, while for others you will need to apply for a certificate. Note: Allowable activities do not require any forms.

This is what you will need if you want to:

If you need more information or help to use the appropriate form:

Related information