Land Management Code - pasture expansion
The pasture expansion part of the Land management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018 allows the removal of woody native vegetation by uniform or mosaic thinning to promote native pastures and increase farm efficiency and productivity.
The 'Land Management Code - pasture expansion' fact sheet covers:
- uniform thinning of woody native vegetation
- unauthorised clearing of critically endangered ecological community
- mosaic thinning of woody native vegetation
- landholding restrictions
- treatment area restrictions
- method and impact conditions
- soil and groundcover distance
- requirements prior to undertaking permitted clearing.