Allowable activities for landholders
Allowable activities cover a range of routine land management activities associated with agriculture and other common practices in rural areas.
Clearing for allowable activities does not require approval under the Local Land Services Act 2013.
The 'Allowable activities for landholders' fact sheet covers:
- imminent risk
- firewood collection
- construction timber
- planted native vegetation
- private power lines
- traditional Aboriginal cultural activities
- environmental protection works
- sustainable grazing
- mulga species for stock fodder on a landholding
- maximum clearing distances for rural infrastructure.