Understanding your regional pest plan
Everyone is responsible for managing pest animals and weeds. At Local Land Services, we support you to manage pests and weeds to meet your obligations under biosecurity legislation.
Maintaining biosecurity helps to prevent risks that could negatively impact our agricultural industry, markets and economy.
Managing pest animals
We've worked with regional pest animal committees and the community to develop regional strategic pest animal management plans in each of our 11 Local Land Services regions.
The Regional Strategic Pest Animal Management Plans will tell you what priority pest animals you must manage and how:
- Central Tablelands PDF, 1908.04 KB
- Central West PDF, 4619 KB
- Greater Sydney PDF, 16332.89 KB
- Hunter PDF, 5203.83 KB
- Murray PDF, 4431.05 KB
- North Coast PDF, 2741.33 KB
- North West PDF, 9456.92 KB
- Northern Tablelands PDF, 5768.22 KB
- Riverina PDF, 21347.27 KB
- South East PDF, 1298.13 KB
- Western PDF, 4087.56 KB
Contact your Local Land Services office to discuss:
- training and awareness
- best practice guidelines.