Pig Tales - Selling a pig in NSW - Tina's story
Tina wants to sell a couple of her pigs to Alan. So she:
- checked her pigs are healthy
- checked her pigs are fit for the intended journey
- made sure it isn't too hot for them to travel
- identified the pigs through a tattoo or an NLIS accredited tag
- got a PigPass National Vendor Declaration and gave a copy to her transporter and buyer.
Great work Tina! This will help protect all pig owners and our pork industry from disease outbreak, as well as keeping her pigs healthy and happy during the process.