Take your farm from where it is now to where it needs to be.
- Identify what’s holding you back
- Maintain farm viability in the long term
- Maximise profit through improving your natural resource base
- Gain access to technical specialists
- Learn from other farmers
The Northern Tablelands Local Land Services Farm Planning course is:
- Delivered free of charge to landholders in the Northern Tablelands Local Land Services region, including all materials, an aerial image of your farm, morning tea and lunch.
- Tailored to your local area and includes on-farm visits for practical application
- Delivered by face-to-face small group training in your local area
- Run over 5 days spread over several months
- Aligned with the national unit of competency AHCAGB505A Develop a Whole Farm Plan
Farm Planning empowers you to:
- Enhance your capacity to utilise free resources
- Identify opportunities for property improvements with potential to improve property value.
- Understand what drives farm profit and discover opportunities for business improvement.
- Focus on factors within your control.
- Manage risks proactively
- Build resilience to withstand future climate variability
- Develop a framework for fulfilling your farms potential
Meet new people. Learn together. Find out what other farmers are doing.
Contact Johnelle Stevens on 0409 791 619 or email@example.com to participate in a group, or talk to your neighbours and get a group together.