Projects and programs
The following projects and programs are running at the moment.
- Searching for Swainsona
- Living on the Edge
- Woodland Birds on Farms
- Working with Landcare
- Protecting Pollinators
- Swamped by Threats
- Lighting the Path - cultural burning
- iSPY Native Wildflowers
- Fungi Kingdom
- Wild Dog Management Plan 2021-2026
- Protecting the Purple copper butterfly
- Professional wild dog controller program
- Get involved with Citizen Science
To keep updated of projects as they are announced, you can sign up to our newsletter.
Previous projects we've undertaken include:
- World heritage area project
- Ecosystem improvement project
- Agriculture production and planning project
- Agriculture industry services project
- Environmental water project
- Soil health project
- Targeted ecosystems
While dry times come and go, nothing can fully prepare farmers for drought. Over the last few years, parts of NSW ha...
Coolringdon is run by the John and Betty Casey Research Trust as a working farm promoting best practice primary prod...