Projects and programs
The following projects and programs are running at the moment.
- Searching for Swainsona
- Living on the Edge
- Woodland Birds on Farms
- Working with Landcare
- Protecting Pollinators
- Swamped by Threats
- Lighting the Path - cultural burning
- iSPY Native Wildflowers
- Fungi Kingdom
- Wild Dog Management Plan 2021-2026
- Protecting the Purple copper butterfly
- Professional wild dog controller program
- Get involved with Citizen Science
- Bring back the Glossy Black-cockatoo
- Fish, frogs, flora and fresh flowing water
- Driving Corridor Connectivity project
- The Gaia Project
To keep updated of projects as they are announced, you can sign up to our newsletter.
Previous projects we've undertaken include:
- World heritage area project
- Ecosystem improvement project
- Agriculture production and planning project
- Agriculture industry services project
- Environmental water project
- Soil health project
- Targeted ecosystems.
Westwood is a cattle grazing property located 60 kilometres east of Guyra on the NSW Northern Tablelands.Historicall...
Summerland House Farm is a disability services enterprise on the north coast. During planning for expansion of an av...