Get in touch
10 Dec 2021
We're here to help - our staff are available by appointment Monday to Friday.
Our staff are often out on the ground delivering services for our stakeholders. Making an appointment is the best way to ensure we're available when you need us. Many of our staff are still working from home, so calling ahead before you visit will help ensure the right person is available with the information and support you need.
Call us on 1300 795 299 to arrange a time, or to speak with our customer service team.
When visiting our offices, we respectfully ask that you follow the NSW Health guidelines while we carry out the NSW Public Health Orders.
We still offer a range of contactless service options that allow you to connect to us from the comfort of your home:
- Call us on 1300 795 299 or 02 6623 3900. Our phones are answered Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. If we miss your call at the time, please leave a message so that we can return your call.
- Use our Online customer enquiry form
- Message us on Facebook Messenger
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to: Local Land Services, 24-26 Mulgi Drive South Grafton NSW 2460
- Pay invoices through our payment gateway
- Book VPIT training online.
If you need more info on how to get in touch, visit our Contact us page.
Note: Local Land Services will be closed for the Christmas break from 12pm Friday 24 December 2021, reopening at 8.30am Monday 10 January 2022. If you have an urgent matter during that time, you can call 1300 795 299 to listen to a recorded message of emergency contact numbers.
North Coast Local Land Services have returned with Season 2 of our highly successful podcast, Land Life.From animal health to bios...
RATES ARE RETURNING IN 2022Over the last three years the NSW Government waived Local Land Services rates as part of its nearly $4 ...
Marketing fundamentals for direct to market producers
From the Ground UpWe have partnered with marketing expert Kim V Goldsmith to deliver a series of resources for farme...
NSW Wild Dog Fence Extension project
28 November 2023The NSW Government is working with stakeholders and landholders to deliver a 32 km extension to the ...