Local Advisory Group
Local Community Advisory Groups provide strategic advice to our local Boards around matters relating to our customers and stakeholders.
Local Community Advisory Groups ensure we meet our community's needs and are a legislative requirement under the Local Land Services Act 2013.
North West Community Advisory Group
The Community Advisory Group (CAG) represents seven areas within the North West Local Land Services region. It also has two identified positions allocated to represent the Aboriginal communities.
Current members are:
- Geoff Hunter – Boggabri
- Bronnie Smith – Croppa Creek
- Rachel Dorney - Delungra
- Greg Griffiths – Gunnedah – Aboriginal Communities
- David Quince - Gunnedah
- Mark Winter - Moree
- Sharon Porter – Tamworth – Aboriginal Communities
- Lorrayne Fishenden – Tamworth – Aboriginal Communities
- Adam Turnbull - Tamworth
- Jason Wilson – Walgett – Aboriginal Communities
- Michael Collins – Warialda
- Rafe Ritchie (Chair) - Winton.
We are always seeking Expressions of Interest from suitable candidates to join the North West Local Land Services Community Advisory Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and proactive thinker who is connected to their local community. For more information on our Community Advisory Group and what's involved please contact Mel Murphy on 0456 794 531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.