Local Advisory Group
Local Community Advisory Groups provide strategic advice to our local Boards around matters relating to our customers and stakeholders.
Local Community Advisory Groups ensure we meet our community's needs and are a legislative requirement under the Local Land Services Act 2013.
North West Community Advisory Group
The Community Advisory Group (CAG) represents seven areas within the North West Local Land Services region. It also has two identified positions allocated to represent the Aboriginal communities.
Current members are:
- Mark Winter (Chair) - Moree
- David Quince - Gunnedah
- Denielle Smith - Walgett
- Sharon Porter – Tamworth – Aboriginal Communities
- Adam Turnbull - Tamworth
- Bronnie Smith – Croppa Creek
- Jacqui Gidley-Baird - Dungowan
- Lana Andrews – Tamworth
- Rachel Dorney - Delungra
- Rafe Ritchie - Winton.
We are always seeking Expressions of Interest from suitable candidates to join the North West Local Land Services Community Advisory Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and proactive thinker who is connected to their local community. For more information on our Community Advisory Group and whats involved please download the flyers:
- North West Local Land Services Aboriginal Community Advisory Group
- North West Local Land Services Community Advisory Group.
For inquiries or further information please contact:
- Shane Green on 0428 400 903