Emergency Animal Disease Information Session (recording)
This presentation was recorded at Wauchope on 17 August to help you recognise the signs of foot-and-mouth disease and lumpy skin disease, and provides advice on prevention.
In this recording you will:
- learn more about the current status of foot-and-mouth disease and lumpy skin disease
- find out how to identify these diseases and know what to do if they suspect cases
- find out what they can do on your farm
- hear what Local Land Services does to prevent emergency animal diseases
- hear about the work of Local Land Services in feral animal control.
For more information, join our dedicated animal biosecurity mailing list to get the latest updates on foot and mouth disease, lumpy skin disease and general biosecurity advice.
News & Events
Local Land Services staff live and work in your region to deliver quality, customer-focused services to farmers, lan...
Get biosecurity updates
Join our dedicated biosecurity mailing list to get the latest updates on foot and mouth disease, lumpy skin disease ...