Emergency animal disease workshop for private vets
In response to the current risk of foot-and-mouth disease and lumpy skin disease, the NSW Government and the Australian Veterinary Association are working with veterinarians to prepare for and prevent emergency animal diseases in NSW.
Local Land Services and NSW Department of Primary Industries will be holding a FREE workshop for veterinarians and offering Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for participation.
- get the latest updates on emergency animal diseases relevant to NSW practitioners
- meet their local District Veterinarians and hear about notifiable diseases in their local regions
- refine their skills in post-mortem examinations
- brush up on their lab sample collection and packaging techniques
- receive a FREE large animal post-mortem and sampling kit for their eligible veterinary practice (valued at over $900).
The workshop will include a breakfast session, a day workshop and a networking dinner. Content will be different in each session so you can register for as many of these sessions as you’d like.
When & where
- Armidale - University of New England (Armidale Campus) - 28 April
28 Apr 2023 (all day)
University of New England - Armidale campus
Maddy Humphrys - Projects and Programs Officer P. 0434 638 023 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pig owners – learn how to make salami | Uralla
Our District Vets and Biosecurity Officers invite you to come along to our salami making workshops where you will learn:...View event
Low Stress Stockhandling School
We are excited to be sponsoring the Low Stress Stockhandling School.Learn to work your animals easily and safely. A...View event
Kayak event at Malpas Dam
Come and join ecologist, Alex Dudley and Andrew Walsh and Ivan Lackay from Northern Tablelands Local Land Services on a ...View event