Pig owners – learn how to make salami | Uralla
Our District Vets and Biosecurity Officers invite you to come along to our salami making workshops where you will learn:
- how to make salami from scratch
- which meat cuts are good to use
- the salami smoking process
- keeping pigs and key regulations you need to know
- managing the risk of exotic diseases
- what should and shouldn't be fed to pigs
- requirements for selling and buying pigs.
All workshops are held in a commercial grade kitchen.
Registration is essential.
To register for a workshop please email or phone Biosecurity Officer Rachel Betts:
M: 0400 411 819
Workshops in Inverell, Ashford, Glen Innes and Tenterfield are to be confirmed. Please express your interest to Rachel Betts.
23 Feb 2023 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Uralla Showground, Pavillion F
The annual Northern Tablelands aerial baiting campaign targeting wild dogs and foxes has come to an end after two weeks in the air...
Andrew Biddle, Northern Tablelands Local Land Services District VetWith livestock prices breaking records weekly, keeping your sto...