Beef Basics Information Sessions | Paterson
Hunter Local Land Services District Vet, Biosecurity Officer and Livestock Officer will be leading discussions covering the following topics:
- Recommended vaccinations and worming protocols
- Nutrition – including pasture basics and suitable stocking rates
- Common diseases and good biosecurity practices
- Landholder regulatory compliance and protecting the beef industry
- Emergency Animal Diseases – Foot and Mouth Disease & Lumpy Skin Disease
- Pest Animal Control
- Zoonotic diseases.
For more information please contact Jacky O’Neill, Veterinary Administration Officer, on 0400 511 737 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
29 Nov 2022 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Tocal (Dairy Centre)
815 Tocal Road
The Hunter Local Land Services District Vet team are reminding local producers the change of season brings with it several cattle ...
The challenging wet conditions are seeing a spike in some animal health issues which we would like to share with you to assist you...