21 January 2022
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, Local Land Services offices are open by appointment only. Our number one priority is to keep everyone safe and do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Whilst our offices are open by appointment only, we will continue to provide essential on-ground services, such as biosecurity, bait collection, animal health and emergency management where safe and practical.
As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, our contactless services are still available for all customers. These services include:
- Using our online enquiry form
- Messaging us on Facebook Messenger
- Phoning your local office on 1300 795 299
- Booking a Facetime or video call with our specialty staff members
- Paying invoices through our payment gateway
- Tuning in to one of our podcasts or webinars
- Booking VPIT training online.
Visiting our offices
With the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation across NSW, we are hoping to be able to welcome you back to the office shortly.
We strongly encourage you to use our contactless services during this time, unless you have booked an appointment with a staff member at a Local Land Services office or depot.
If you have booked an appointment and are preparing to visit a Local Land Services location, we ask that you follow the NSW Health guidelines and:
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell
- Wear your mask in all indoor settings
- Practice social distancing and hand hygiene.
When engaging with our staff who are still on the ground carrying out essential services, including emergency animal and plant disease field work, we ask that you take measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and:
- Wear your mask in all indoor settings, or in settings where you cannot physically social distance
- Practice good hand hygiene and social distancing.
Online enquiry form
Got an enquiry? Fill out this form and our customer service team will be in touch.Read more
Chat with us on social media
You can chat with your local team on Facebook Messenger for simple enquiries.Read more
Landholder resource hub
Check out the resources we have available for you to stay connected!Read more