Statewide Board Chair Recruitment
Local Land Services is seeking passionate, innovative and highly experienced individuals to apply for the vacant Chair position of the Local Land Services Statewide Board.
Applications are now open and will close at 5 pm, Sunday, 9 May 2021.
This position will drive the strategic direction and help shape the vision of Local Land Services. It requires leadership experience in chairing boards or committees, supported by a deep understanding of corporate governance and exceptional stakeholder management skills.
As the Statewide Board Chair, you will be working with the 11 Local Board Chairs to deliver key strategies and government priorities in accordance with legislation and guidelines.
For more information about the role and the recruitment process, please read the recruitment package and role description:
In line with the Local Land Services Board succession plan, the Chair of the Local Land Services Statewide Board is set for up to four years.
Local Land Services is interested in applicants who have demonstrated expertise, knowledge and skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Innovative strategic planning
- Visionary leadership and management
- Regional service delivery
- Working with industry, government and other partners
- Audit, financial control, reporting and risk management
- Primary industries or providing services to support this sector
- Contemporary biosecurity programs in animal and plant health, pest and weed management
- Emergency management especially biosecurity and natural disaster emergencies
- Natural resource management and biodiversity conservation
- Working with Aboriginal groups and communities and/or local government.
How to apply
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Local Land Services Board Applications
C/- CEO Local Land Services
PO Box 1048
Dubbo NSW 2830
Applications must consist of a maximum two page covering letter and maximum five page CV.
Applications close at 5 pm on Sunday, 9 May 2021.
Applicants can phone Local Land Services Director Carolyn Raine on 0439 304 413 if they would like any further information regarding this position.