Ag Chat — your latest news and ag extension advice
27 Apr 2021
In this month's newsletter we look at:
- Preparing for autumn lambing in Western NSW (webinar)
- Tactical grazing management workshop at Packsaddle
- Looking into landscape management workshop at Fords Bridge
- Pasture walks and plant ID events at Cobar, Topar, Wentworth and Ivanhoe
- Get involved in the Rangelands Living Skin project
- Knowing your stock — condition scoring your sheep
- Ovine brucellosis and the accreditation scheme
- Looking at pastures — Queensland blue grass
- What to do when buying sheep in.
In this month's newsletter we take a look at:Landholders invited to pre-season paddock walk at KyaliteWhy should I scan my ewes?Qu...
In this month's newsletter we take a look at:Register for our webinar on goatsPreparing for summer joiningLooking at perennials ov...