Recorded presentations now available from 2021 Pastures Reseach Update
24 Mar 2021
With livestock markets booming and renewed interest in pasture renovation, Riverina Local Land Services partnered with the NSW Department of Primary Industries and industry to host a Riverina Pastures Research Update.
Following are filmed presentations from the day and downloadable resources.
- Riverina Pastures Research Update – Opening, Welcome to Country and General Manager's welcome
- Getting the most out of lucerne pastures – Richard Hayes (DPI)
- Increasing pasture sophistication & management – Mark Lucas
- Managing soil acidity in the cropping zone – Jason Condon (DPI)
- Farming Smarter soil project – Lisa Castleman & Rebecca Waalkens
- Morning Presenter Panel Session – Riverina Pastures Research Update
- Hard seeded legume pastures: The grower experience – Mike O’Hare
- Mineral balance in sheep grazing cereals – Gordon Refshauge (DPI)
- Tropical grasses for southern environments – Sue Boschma (DPI)
- Managing the grazing interface – Basil Doonan (Opinion Advisory)
- Afternoon Presenter Panel Session – Riverina Pastures Research Update
Proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with Local Land Services and the NSW Department of Primary Industries.
We've released our quarterly snapshot to show the breadth of work happening across the Riverina in partnership with our communitie...
We've released our quarterly snapshot showing the bread of work happening across the Riverina in partnership with our communities....
Event postposed - Australasian Bittern Conservation Summit 2022
Due to the current situation with the Omicron variant of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic the conference organising c...View event
While dry times come and go, nothing can fully prepare farmers for drought. Over the last few years, parts of NSW ha...
NSW Wild Dog Fence Extension project
September 2021BackgroundThe NSW Government has committed to extending the NSW Border Wild Dog Fence (commonly known ...