Field Day: Learn about Box-Gum Grassy Woodland
Come along to our FREE field day to find out about Box- Gum Grassy Woodlands and native pasture regeneration.
You will hear from Graeme Hand, CEO of Stipa Native Grasses Association, and Paul Melehan, Upper Hunter Landcare Coordinator at Hunter Region Landcare about:
- What is Box-Gum Grassy Woodland and why is it critically endangered?
- How to identify key plant species within Box-Gum Grassy Woodlands
- How to assess and regenerate native perennial pastures
- Rapid landscape function assessments and corrective actions
- How to determine pasture recoveries and stock densities to regenerate grasslands and soils
RSVP by Monday 3rd May 2021 via the link below:https://hunterlls.wufoo.com/forms/what-is-boxgum-grassy-woodland/
This project is supported by Hunter LLS, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.
5 May 2021 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Catherine Conroy firstname.lastname@example.org Ph 0427 578 937
Earlier this year the plight for the Hunter River Short-Necked Turtle (Hunter River turtle) seemed very grim, facing impacts of pr...
Did you know that mistletoe plants are an important component of a healthy ecosystem and are a valuable resource, particularly dur...
Low Stock Stress Handling - Bunyah
ADDITIONAL MID COAST WORKSHOPS NOW AVAILABLE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!Want to learn advanced stock handling methods that wi...View event