Emergency animal disease workshop for private vets
In response to the current risk of foot-and-mouth disease and lumpy skin disease, the NSW Government and the Australian Veterinary Association are working with veterinarians to prepare for and prevent emergency animal diseases in NSW.
Local Land Services and NSW Department of Primary Industries will be holding a FREE workshop for veterinarians and offering Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for participation.
- get the latest updates on emergency animal diseases relevant to NSW practitioners
- meet their local District Veterinarians and hear about notifiable diseases in their local regions
- refine their skills in post-mortem examinations
- brush up on their lab sample collection and packaging techniques
- receive a FREE large animal post-mortem and sampling kit for their eligible veterinary practice (valued at over $900).
The workshop will include a breakfast session, a day workshop and a networking dinner. Content will be different in each session so you can register for as many of these sessions as you’d like.
When & where
- Sydney - Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute - 9 May
9 May 2023 (all day)
Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute
Maddy Humphrys - Projects and Programs Officer P. 0434 638 023 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAZING MANAGEMENT GROUPS EOI
Expressions of interest are currently being taken to form Grazing Management Groups throughout Greater Sydney.The Grazin...View event
Biological Control Workshop
Biological control is an environmentally friendly and cost-effective weed management tool and is playing an increasingly...View event
Grazing Management Group Workshop - Yarramalong
Our Grazing Management Group Workshops provide an opportunity for farmers to hear about topics such as pasture regenerat...View event