Sheep pregnancy scanning field day (Trangie)
Pregnancy scanning: The first thing to do to lift lamb survival rates
Join our ag team members Dr Sue Street and Wendy Gill and Dr Tim Gole from For Flocks Sake to discuss:
- Planning and setting up your enterprise for scanning
- Body condition scoring and managing reproduction for optimum joining success
- Ewe management after scanning
- Animal health factors that affect scanning results - ewes and rams
- Unpacking scanning results and producer options
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Trangie Research Station | Monday 17 May, 9am-12pm
- Forbes (location confirmed on registration) | Friday 28 May, 9am -12pm
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and protective footwear for the sheep yards
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided
Registration is essential. Please RSVP 24 hours prior to event.
M: 0448 508 625
This project is supported by Central West Local Land Services through funding from the Australian Government's National Landcare Program.
17 May 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Mice Contaminated Hay – What’s the Risk?- District Veterinarian Jillian KellyThe current heavy mice burdens mean that ...
With the humidity and warm weather, it is once again prime flystrike season. When conditions are optimal and susceptible sheep are...
Fungus discovery workshop
Join us and renowned fungi expert Alison Pouliot for a workshop to better understand and identify fungi.Location209 Cobr...View event
Plant identification and management workshop (Condobolin)
We invite interested land managers to join us to learn more about plants on their properties.Dates and locationsMay 18 -...View event
Workshop | Fodder shrubs and shelter belts (Marthaguy)
Interested in fodder shrubs and shelter belts on your property? Like to hear from experts and producers about these topi...View event