Programs and projects
Each year Murray Local Land Services invests in a range of projects to help achieve our catchment goals.
- Restoring Superb Parrot Flyways
- Bringing Plains-wanderers back from the brink
- Enhancement of NSW Central Murray Forests Ramsar Site
- Recovery of threatened and iconic aquatic species
- Seed Services
- Wild Orchids Project
- Improving the condition of regionally significant wetlands and river reaches
- Grassy Woodlands
- First Nations artwork
- Lessons from the Drought video series
- Local Land Services customer portal coming soon!
- Sustainability credentials project
- Small Farms Network
- Bushfire erosion video series
- Animal biosecurity video series
Farm flood readiness kit
Is your property flood ready? A guide to preparing for floods.When you live on a floodplain, having a flood plan...
Bellenbar is a nearly 14,000 hectare property near Fords Bridge in far western NSW that currently runs about 1,000 g...