Central West TSR Management Agreement Permits
Alternatively, if you require a hard copy of the application form, you can download it here or contact the relevant person listed below under Enquiries. You can also call your nearest Local Land Services office 1300 795 299.
To email your completed application form back to us, please send it to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘TSR Management Agreement Permit application’.
If you are sending an application by post or direct delivery, it must placed in a sealed envelope and marked:
Attention: Chris Robinson
Local Land Services
TSR Management Agreement Permit application
PO Box 1048
Dubbo NSW 2830
Closing date and time
Applications close Sunday 23 May 2021 at 5:00 pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time). Posted applications must be received by COB on 23 May 2021.
- Dubbo: Jason Gavenlock
Ph: 0428 710 017
- Nyngan: Angie Kelly
Ph: 0428 221 588
- Forbes: Dale Robinson
Ph: 0437 084 664
- Coonamble/Coonabarabran: Blake Ross
Ph: 0447 366 091.
Remember to refer to the following documents to guide your application submission:
- TSR MA Permits fact sheet which provides an overview of the application process for lodging an application, including eligibility, fees, and the assessment criteria for all applications.
- a map of all the TSRs in NSW that will be subject to MA Permits
- a list of the available TSRs that are subject to MA permits in the Central West Local Land Services region
- TSR Statewide Plan of Management
- Best Environmental Management Practice Toolkit for TSRs
- an example of a standardised Management Agreement Permit.