Chair and local board member positions
Local Land Services is seeking applications to appoint local board members on two regional local boards.
- The Murray Local Board currently has a vacancy for the position of Chair and a potential local board member.
- The Greater Sydney Local Board currently has a vacancy for a local board member.
- The North Coast Local Board currently has a vacancy for a local board member.
For more information about the roles and how to apply, download the Board Recruitment Package and we recommend reading information on the websites below.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 30 January 2018.
- Defined Lines – Local Land Services role descriptions
- Appointment Standards Boards and Committees in the NSW Public Sector
- The Board Code of Conduct and the Conflict of Interest Policy for Local Land Services local board members and Chairs
- Visit the Department of Premier and Cabinet for resources on boards
- Natural Resources Commission NRC Performance Standard for Local Land Services.